Monday, June 7, 2010

the road is long.... and he is heavy !

Well... its day 4 of my diet...

I think I am doing well... the first few days were so hard.

This morning I felt fantastic after a walk to work and a nice drink of water flavoured water.

But now its gotten to mid afternoon.. I am geting hungry for something more ...

I didnt eat my usual solid breakfast today as I am alternating shakes for breakfast and dinner - but i will have grilled chicken for dinner - nummy :D

Not long till i weigh in on saturday... I am hoping for 2 kilos... but i'll be happy if its 1

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I love water-flavored water! I'd go so far as to say it's the most refreshing flavor.

    Good luck on your first weigh-in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Greg :D

    I'll be sure to post the result :D

    ReplyDelete