Thursday, June 3, 2010

PANIC ! at 4am..

I awoke this morning in a sweat... and short of breath and a half pass out...
I had a panic attack.

I am not in a very good financial situation at the moment as I have let debt run over me.

I can get myself out of it.. but it will take a lot of effort - lucky I have great friends to get me through.

In some ways the regrets are minimal - cos I have had so much fun overseas twice and bought a whole bunch of stuff. - Now it's time to be an adult.

I applied to consolidate my debt and a previous loan I am paying out... Here's hoping I get approved.

If I get approved I will be able to focus my attention to one spot - rather than 2 or 3. I already had a consolodation loan in 2008 - but again with my stupid spending it went right back to where it was.

I have felt guilty secretly about the money I owe.. but this time I know I can do .. i just need help.. and Im not afrraid to ask this time.

What I will also do to mark this occasion Is to start my ' Life changing' diet.

I was inspired by my dear friend Aaron and this weekend will be the start. I will give regular updates of how I am progressing...

stay tuned for the weigh in tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment