Sunday, October 16, 2011

Show me you teef !

I went to the dentist on the weekend just gone, and was pleasantly surprised. I only needed one filling and it wasn't even a bad one :)

I had my usual cleaning done but I hadn't been since 2009 so expected a lecture etc about not flossing and such. It wasn't anything like that. I'm going back to this dentist.

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful, I painted some masks a base white colour so we can make em pretty for a party, and I searched for my passport again. I think it's officially lost now.

I did a quick survey on the weekend too and it seems I actually have enough skills to immigrate to Canada. I don't know how accurate that website was but I am going to get my resume sorted and send it to them to see if it's for real. That way I don't need to go and work with the 18 year olds on their first trip overseas.

Yeah well that's about it really. I'm planning my birthday trip away also. Why do I have so much to do ? It's really wearing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment