Monday, November 30, 2009

i wanna be pop...ular

when hunger strikes at 5am... and there is nothing else to do..
we turn to the humble poptart !

Well actually we don't seeing as they aren't readily avaiable here in Oz.

You can find em at some speciality stores but I think there is only about 3 in Brisbane.

Anyway so I still had some left over and after my first attempt at cooking them, I went away for a few mins and went back to find blackend poptarts :( such a waste.

Silly old me pulled em straight out of the toaster and I have now officially experienced my first poptart blister..on my little fingers :(

Those little things are like lava..

Anyway i re-cooked a new set and they didnt burn and they were delicious.. no wonder Americans are so fat if they think this is breakfast food for kids...

Sugary fruit.. wrapped in sugar pastry with sugar spinkled on top and sugar frosting with sprinkles... mmmmmmmmm

But it's ok kids... there was fruit in there too..

It said so on the box..

No comments:

Post a Comment